9.00am - breakfast
- Muesli and tahini slice
- Alpro soy chocolate drink
4.00pm - lunch (Don't ask! All kinds of wrong!)
I think this is testimony to the muesli-tahini slice and how filling it is! Although it was not an ideal time for lunch, I wasn't eating my own shoes with hunger, surprisingly.
- Beet and chickpea health pot from Crussh: beetroot, chickpea and coriander salad
- Fresh carrot juice
7.30pm - before shopping snack
- 1/2 an oatmeal raisin cookie
Stirfry with basmati rice
My portion included:
- Stirfry made with red onion, "chicken" pieces, brocolli, spring greens, kale, red pepper, cashews, coriander, homemade chilli jam, satay sauce and soy
- Basmati rice
- 1 ice-cold Innis and Gunn beer
It was one mighty busy day today. But I got a lot accomplished, so I'm very happy and looking forward to the weekend. I think I managed to eat very well today, despite not having any time to do so! I wish I'd been able to eat some more fruit. Maybe I'll have some strawberries before I go to bed......