Porridge with mango, dried cranberries and rhubarb yoghurt
- 1 cup homemade muesli (it makes the best porridge, you get all the nuts and seeds in it too)
- Semi skimmed milk (no soy left at work) and some boiling water
- 1/2 cup frozen mango pieces
- Handful dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Rachel's Organic low fat rhubarb yoghurt
12.40pm - cup of tea
See how full breakfast kept me!
1 mug nettle and peppermint tea
2.00pm - lunch
Leftover swede and sweet potato curry with kale and basmati rice
8.15pm - dinner
it would have been earlier had I not burned my hand and farted around for half an hour with a bandage!
Practically Vegan Chicken Pie with spring greens and mash
My serve included
1 slice of pie (made from puff pastry, "chicken" pieces, soy milk bechamel, leeks, courgette, etc) - I added lots of spinach to the filling today
1 small serve of swede and potato mash
Lots of microwaved spring greens
Seeing I was so hungry yesterday, I brought heaps of snacks to work today (banana, oatmeal raisin cookie, dried cranberries) but didn't need them because my porridge kept me so full until about 1.30 and then I was hungry for curry leftovers! My curry kept me satisfied until about 7 when I was home from my run and started getting dinner ready.