If you are absolutely hanging because you made the mistake of moving two days before you needed to go abroad for work (!), been up since 4am and need to be alert and awake for conferences, meetings and lots of socialising, here's my sure fire tip to hide those tired eyes:
1. Procure some chamomile tea bags from conference coffee station.
2. Place tea bags in a glass of cold water for about ten seconds, just to get cold and soaked through.
3. Set alarm for 15 minutes, squeeze excess water out of the bags and place one on each eye.
4. Lie back and let your mind wander!
|Not bad considering I couldn't see! ;)|
5. When alarm goes off, remove bags slowly from eyes and look in the mirror - you'll see that any puffiness will have subsided and the combination of coolness, gentle pressure, aromatherapy from the chamomile scent and 15 minutes of rest has made your eyes bright!
6. Do hair "Fräulein style" for Oktoberfest!
What's your best tip to feel less tired when you have about 15 minutes to spare? :)